Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

3 Months away!

I can't believe that Christmas is less than 3 months away! Having moved away from most of my family I am having a little panic attack realizing that I am going to have to mail them early! I have already agreed to work Christmas Eve and Christmas. I hope to have Thanksgiving off-so if I can get my act together I may be able to take gifts with us back to Wichita and have them hidden in closets there for a month!

Okay-now I have the mailing them out taken care of, now I just have to find out what we can afford and what we want to give....

I love giving gifts and have to be careful to stay in budget. I have always believed that it is more the heart in the giving and not the price of the gift. So, I have my eyes out looking for good, practical, inexpensive gifts for my family. I already have part of a gift for my husband and it is in hiding.....

1 comment:

Devion said...

It's time for someone to update! :)