Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I am Thankful for Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day!

Regan always gets extra exercise on Thanksgiving. She love to play ball at the park across the street from my parents' house. Sam, my cousin loves to play with her.

My great grandma will be 99 years old in January. This photo was from last Thanksgiving, I hope she feel up to coming this year.

It has been tradition at Thanksgiving at the Davis Thanksgiving to plan the ideal shopping spree for the next day. We laugh at how we could buy the biggest flat screen and "save" $100s of dollars if we buy it on Friday. It is a fun thing we do after the Thanksgiving meal.

I look at the memories from last year and can't wait to see what this year's memories will be.

My your family be blessed this Thanksgiving and throughout the Christmas season.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: