Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

7 years ago, today, we started one crazy adventure...

Seven years ago I said "I do" to one amazing guy. I have been so blessed! Thanks babe for an awesome ride- you truly are my best friend who is also a fantastic lover, romancer, stand up comedian, spiritual leader, musician, computer guru, driven, educated person I am so honored to call my husband!











Something old: my parents' cake cutter from their wedding Aug 6, 1977 (they will celebrate 32 yrs in 2009!)

Something new: my wedding dress and exit dress (found on clearance at the Crown Center in KC with my grandma)
my veil (that cost more than my dress that I picked out with my mom-my middle sis, JoJo, wore my tiara at her wedding 4 years later!)

Something Borrowed: the earrings I wore were my maid of honor Devon's earrings

Something Blue: my bridesmaid dresses were navy

No comments: