Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas in the Mountains


















We finally made it to my parents' cabin in Colorado! We were unable to go up in 2006. On this day we ventured out to see the property. I love the mountains and have always been struck by their wonder and majestic stance on the world. I get this feeling every time I see them. Today was different though-the mountains felt so close!




The town in it's "good ole days" was a ski resort-so the mountains are the backdrop for this small village.

We walked up to the peak of my parent's "hill." The view was breathtaking, you can see the town below the Sangre de Cristo Mountains.

The rest of the day we just enjoyed being together and having some fun.


































No comments: