Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

May you be blessed on this Magic Night!




May your Christmas be filled with peace, family, friends, and love. With Christmas and the holidays here I may take a nap from blogging. But I promise to be back by the new year. If I have a chance alone I will update; but this year I plan to engage as much time with family considering that I don't know where life will take us next year.

It has been an honor to read all the blog entries from all my "real" and "haven't met in person real friends." May you all enjoy this blessed time especially on this magic night of anticipation and celebration of Christ's birth.

As I am typing this post, Matt is practicing for the Christmas Eve service tonight. I wish you could here the beautiful sound of Silent Night being played in the background. Shut your eyes and imagine a beautiful guitar being played by a wonderful man.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and to all a good night!

No comments: