Monday, January 19, 2009

Exercise in January 12 out of 12!!!!!

Well today marks the 12th day of exercise in January. Of course I finished the 12 of 12 with Zumba at 0800! I still have the rest of the month to get in exercise, but I have made it to my goal for the month! Yeah me! I think that means I can reward myself with new running shoes since I should have replaced them 3-6 months ago!!!

I have added the Zumba infomercial for those who asked me what Zumba is! Even if you gym doesn't have it you can experience Zumba in your home! I have also included a testimony by a child!





GET OUT THERE AND GROOVE, MOVE, DANCE, ZUMBA!!!!

Swim suit season is just around the corner and my 10 yr high-school reunion is even closer!

2 comments:

Christine said...

congrats on making 12 already! that is awesome!

White Hot Magik said...

Now the rest of the month can seem like bonus work outs! Zumba looks like fun. Now I should get back to mopping the floor. I should try to zumba while doing it. ; )