Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exercise in January (7 out of 12!)

I am back on the wagon!
I got back to a weight watchers meeting!  I had not been in since 12/8/08- LAST YEAR! Oh my goodness...

Well I went to my meeting and saw a friend S. there; we said hi and that was that. Matt and I went and started laundry. We were almost finished when I left him to fold the whites and load the laundry up while I went to a 30 minute Zumba class.

I walked into the Zumba class and S. was there! We both laughed. 

I am going to change things up a bit at least this month. I am going to go to bed at a decent time on Monday nights and get up for the Tues Am WW meeting; go to Zumba and start my day. 

Here's to another day of exercise and eating healthy in moderation!

No comments: