Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

The joys of City Water and photos of a day project!

Guess why I am boiling water like a women from a different century...... because they found E. coli in our water from a routine sampling...we get to boil water until Friday. We can shower and wash clothes without boiling the water; but for cooking, consumption, or washing dishes I get to boil it first!!! How fun, now I am so glad I am not going to work until September...I get to be a stay at home wife and boil water for our daily use...

I am wondering when the next shipment of bottled water will arrive at the local grocery stores...we went to one and got a few bottles....but I am boiling for now....

you can read more here


Matt had his start of orientation today and that meant I needed a project to do; so if you visit my home page here you will see what I did this afternoon!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Has the boil order been lifted yet? Sounds like that wouldn't be fun after a fashion!