Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2nd snow of the season!! Pics at 0200 in the AM!

Had an awesome night at work and my charge nurse let me go early so I can head out of town early so I can get to Philly so we can get on a plane and head to KANSAS!!! I hope the airways and the roadways are kind to us today!!!

This is what my car looked like this morning. I am so glad to have made sure all my snow gear was ready come October!!! I had my snow brush and my down covered ice scraper ready! Only had to use the snow brush!!! YEA! No ice.....yet!


I could not resist taking some photos when I got home. I love snow pictures! Sorry some of them are a little blurry...it was 0200 in the morning!


The road crews started heading toward the highway as soon as I got home....figures :) The life of an evening shift nurse :)


3 comments:

Becca said...

Beautiful, but I sure don't miss that kind of weather. It is cold enough here without that white stuff!

Jen said...

Beautiful. I absolutely LOVE snow. LOVE it LOVE it LOVE it!

Jen said...

Sad to have missed you on your trip through Manhappiness. Hope you had a nice trip though!
Love you!
Jen