Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Weight Loss Plan

Okay about 5.5 yrs ago I got married, worked a night shift at a hospital where the cafeteria was open 24/7, ate chocolate malt balls at work to stay awake, and did very little exercise. Oh, and I ate out with my husband on a regular basis. I ended up getting close to 200lbs! I lost 38lbs on a weight loss program with my husband (he lost 50lbs, of course). I was able to keep most of the weight off for the next 3.5 yrs. Then I changed jobs, ignored my exercise routine, and started gaining 20lbs. I started creeping back to highest weight again. I am not there and refuse to ever get there again. I have recently been increasing my exercise and watching what I eat. I made an appt with the Center for Nutrition and Preventive Medicine here in Manhattan and am eager to get started on their weight loss plan.

I have already lost 3lbs this week on my own! With the combined efforts of myself and the guidance of the center I know I will be excited about the family pictures that are planned at the next wedding this Sept in Florida!

Until next time...

No comments: