I have started this a few days late, but I want to write on paper; I mean type on my computer, what I am thankful for.
Since this is November 11, 2008 and I need to catch up so this is a list:
I am thankful for:
11. the changing color of leaves in the fall
10. the crisp air at this time while crunching fallen leaves under my feet
9. Apple cider, spiced coffees in fall flavors, and hot chocolate
8.Pumpkins - pumpkin pie, carved pumpkins, non-fat pumpkin spiced latte (only 1 pt with WW)
7. Cranberries with yogurt- a sweet and sour wake up your senses as well as a great anti-oxident
6. The election being over! I am thankful to be able to vote!
5. Eating popcorn with M&Ms while watching a great movie snuggled up to my fantastic hubby!
4. My pets- 2 kitty cats and 1 puppy dog!
3. Meeting true real friends whose friendship will last a lifetime
2. Having such a brilliant spouse who encourages me to be the woman God wants me to be
1. Knowing that the coming season has a reason to celebrate. I am thankful for God sending his only Son to the world!