Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

12 Days of Fitness (5 out of 12!) and a thought from my women's group.



At my women's group we are reading through Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss. We are in chapter 4 Lies women believe about sin... We never really get through a chapter during our time; but we usually end up using it as a spring board to discuss specific life issues we are going through. One part of the chapter was about not getting caught or a sin not being as bad as another; of course the above song was mentioned and we talked about how powerful this song really is. I know Shannon posted this recently. I love the music and the words.


After going to my women's group this morning (which was and always is such a blessing) I dropped off gifts for our community's Bread Basket and then headed for the gym. Today I watched HGTV and jogged on the elliptical for 60 minutes. I know that exercise is a good thing for the body- I just really hope I can drop a few pounds before the new year!

No comments: