Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

12 Days of Fitness Completed!



So here's me with my new T-shirt-Matt wasn't home at the time so this is as good as it gets!
This does not mean I am finished for the month, but it does mean I can set a goal and reach it!

Tonight I Zumba'd. I found out that "the policy at our gym is that you must have shoes on at all times" Who dances in tennis shoes???? Oh well, now I have to find some shoes that will work- I have tried dancing in tennis shoes and believe me it is more dangerous than going barefoot! I can dance in heels and I can dance barefoot- tennis shoes not so much. I guess I am going to have to find something like those funky shoe/heel shoes that cheerleader/high kickers wear or something....Don't you just love policy....ugh.....Let me sign a waiver......

No comments: