Friday, January 2, 2009

If there is one thing I have learned so far this new year...

DO NOT HIT THE DELETE BUTTON ON THE LABELS DROP DOWN MENU IN THE EDIT POSTS PAGE OF BLOGGER!!!!

I was trying to detach labels from posts and instead I deleted over 30 posts! I have a wonderful hubby that was able to retrieve them and save them in his google reader in less than 10 minutes after it happened. Blogger does not have a way of retrieving posts nor did it ask me if I really wanted to delete the posts (I obviously would have said NOOOOOOOOOOOO!). 

So I will rewrote and edited my old posts from mid November to the present last night; I have my posts but not my wonderful comments from my wonderful friends. Please have pity on me and comment on future posts starting with this one! :)  

Well, I guess my typing skills will continue to flourish in the new year! LOL!

2 comments:

Dory said...

Ruh roh...well, that stinks! So glad your hubby was able to retrieve them though.

Christine said...

thank goodness for computer literate men! That is why some of your posts I signed came up as new ones...never mind my old comments.