1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii-can't wait to go back!
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more to charity than you can afford. (although this one is rather a matter of perspective.
7.Been to DisneyWorld
8. Climbed a mountain-okay so it was more of a hike and it wasn't Mt.Everst!
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
12. Visited Paris
1 3. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept in an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitchhiked-my car went into a ditch and a gentleman drove me back to my parent's house. I knew I was okay when I got in his car and he had the Christian Radio station on! I'm am not sure my mother ever got over this! (I was 16!)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping-yes I have done this!
27. Run a marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset-I grew up living across the street from SUNSET Park. I was blessed to see a lot of sunsets growing up!
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person-and rode the boat near the falls!
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors-England
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied-sometimes I am here and other times I am not!
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance-I was working/not as a patient
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person- One word: Breath-Taking!
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - not climbed it but I have visited it. 51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling-both
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies-never sold them, but I like eating them!
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason- received and bought them myself for no special reason
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone- baby toes multiple times!
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating- I have fished. I have helped prepare food that someone else has hunted.
88. Had chicken pox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby- hope this one happens in the next year!
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake-couldn't bring my self to swim in it-but I've seen it
97. Been involved in a lawsuit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Read an entire book in one day