Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Waiting on the job

A few days ago I became very anxious about getting a job. Nursing jobs are different than teacher jobs. With Matt, his position doesn't start until August and of course they will hold his position. In nursing, openings are fluid- there is no stop or end of the year. 

With me applying for jobs this early, I have heard "Well, considering you are not available until late summer, please apply for a job in June or July. Thanks. Please check on our website for open positions in the next few months."  I know this what they have to say and I know that I am applying early. This is a whole new ball game for me, so I am waiting on God.

I have started the application process in all the surrounding hospitals and have made phone contact with most of them. So when the time gets closer to when I can start work I just point and click myself to a job! :)

Now it is time to enjoy my time left in Manhattan, KS/ Kansas City with my dear friends and co-workers!


4 comments:

Shannon said...

I absolutely love this pic of two precious ladies!! :)

I know you are anxious and I will be praying for you. I know God has just the perfect place for you- and that hospital will be blessed to have you!

BEK said...

Thank you Shannon :)

Becca said...

That is such a cute picture of you and I am sure that any hospital you get to work at will be lucky to have someone who cares as much as you do!

Good luck!

Jen said...

This picture makes me think of sofas...

Not us, our scrub tops! :)