Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You know your hubby really loves you when.....

He buys and ships regular, caffeine free Dr. Pepper!


I have really missed Dr. Pepper, but really didn't want to add the caffeine if I could avoid it. I have avoided diet soda, but I have had a few regular sodas throughout this pregnancy. I did not have any caffeine during the first trimester and have had limited caffeine during the 2nd trimester. I have really missed Dr. Pepper, but don't want the caffeine. I just happened to mention it to Matt on my way to work one day last week.

He informed me that there is no regular, caffeine free Dr. Pepper anywhere near us! Back in Kansas it is easy to find regular caffeine free soda anywhere, but here in PA it is not the case! Matt googled it and found a factory in Dublin, TX that will ship it! I was shocked when he told me he had ordered them. I now have 24 cans to make it until delivery of this little one!


3 comments:

Becca said...

Awesome! Love what dads will do!

Devion said...

I would NEVER make it that long on only 24! :) I'm awful about drinking pop and only like the caffeinated variety. My poor babies! They haven't seemed to have any ill effects, though!

Jen said...

What a sweet guy! Does he also make midnight ice cream runs when you have a craving? :)