Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle....

Gaylene Smith from Stoneware Studio in Wichita, KS gave us a mobile she painted. Unfortunately Stoneware Studio will be closing the end of this month. But we celebrate the amazing things she did while creating a sanctuary for many for the last 4 years! I love it and think of her every time I look at it.

We didn't want to put the mobile into the ceiling, so I was looking for somehow to hang it. I found a black hook in the garage and thought it would be perfect for the nursery.
After a little spray painting project, it is perfect!

I love when I can find something and repurpose it for something else!

The mobile would not hang right, so I made my own version of the mobile with 3 of the 4 fish.

Final product:

It hangs near the changing table, but not over it. It brings a little whimsy/ garden feel to the wall. We really like it!

2 comments:

White Hot Magik said...

Very cute! Long time since I have read blogs, congratulations! I am excited for you.

Jen said...

Cute Bek! Skill-It's nursery is adorable!