Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Stokke Care Changing Table

The changing table came yesterday!!!! It was so easy to put together with the two of us! I love the Stokke Care Changing table!
I knew it was going to be big and I love it- the size is perfect! The blanket is from a friend from high school who found out we were expecting from Facebook. Amber is awesome and found the most perfect fabric for our little one's blanket!!!

It is sooooo cute! Obviously I won't be using it as a changing table cover (we've registered for those) but I just thought it was so perfect it had to be out for now while we wait for this little one to arrive :)
Grandpa Lynn's gift is sitting on the changing table awaiting the arrival...

Last weekend we bought a natural air filter, a plant. We bought lucky bamboo, and the cats have left it alone, yea!!!!! Plus bamboo is soooo easy to keep alive!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Very cute changing table! I love the little blankie, too!