Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

Newborn Photos by Diana!


On November 6, 2010 Wyatt Matthew was 2.5 wks old. Diana came over to the house and took Wyatt's newborn photos. Her website can be found here. We are so blessed that Diana comes over to the house for photos- it makes it so much easier with a little one. My mom and dad were in town at the time; so we got a few photos of Wyatt with them as well.












One of our favorites!
I can't get over his eyes!





He tolerated us trying to get this shot for a few minutes.




Again, one of my favorites- he has my toes. The big space between the big toe and the pointer toe as well a very long toes is a love trait :)

1 comment:

Karma said...

Beautiful pictures! I think the b&w of the three of you on the bed is my favorite.