Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thinking about PA and Key West!

Prices dropping!!! Matt just got an email from a realtor in PA with houses falling into our price range and lower!!! Though most of them are in Lancaster we are waiting in anticipation for JUNE!  

I have to give a shout out to my father-in-law and thank him for letting us use some of his sky miles for our flight plans!  We will be staying in PA for 6 nights! Matt is hoping we find a house within the first few days with an accepted offer so he can take me to NYC!  It's crazy- to get from E-town to NYC is so affordable and is only a 3 hr train ride!!! We can go to time square, visit a few places, have dinner, and ride the train back to E-Town!!! Matt really wants to take me to NYC since I have never been and he has (he went to the NCTE conference there in 2007).

Personally I am excited about the fact that you can fly directly from Philadelphia to Key West - NO STOPS!!! I am missing the Florida sun; so here are a few photos to relive some of that Florida Sun!





No comments: