Thursday, September 9, 2010

October 3rd: 31 wks and 6 days

Earlier in the month we chose to change the location of delivering Baby Skill-it to Lancaster Women's and Babies hospital. So, last week we changed OB offices to May Grant Associates with a Certified Nurse Midwife and we were very pleased with the experience. Before the visit Matt, my wonderful hubby/photographer got a few shots of Baby Skill-it growing!






3 comments:

Devion said...

Very cute pics, Bek! Looks like he or she is growing well! It's quite a change from the last pictures that I saw of ya! :) Hope you're feeling well and that you're not getting too uncomfy yet!

Sebastian said...

It's about time you looked like you are pregnant and not your regular beautiful self. Yay for Baby Skill-It!!

BEK said...

I have come to the point where I think I look officially pregnant!!! So far so good, actually 95% of the time I feel great, the other 5% is being tired after working 3 night shits in a row. Thanks for the kind comments :)